SEnuke X runs on Windows. It can be Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server. Installation of SEnuke X is straight forward. SEnuke X is a .Net based application. Therefore on the installation it will require to install .Net Framework.
To get the maximum results of your SEnuke, I would suggest to get at least 4GB RAM for your SEnuke PC. As SEnuke will open several different threads during the submission, the more RAM you have, the quicker your submission will be. You can set SEnuke X to open more submission windows (detail later on submission section) and get job done faster.
Another factor to think about when installing SEnuke X is your Internet connection.
There are several factors to determine good Internet connection:
1. How big is the bandwidth? 2Mbps connection DSL would be bare minimum to get the best of your SEnuke.
2. How stable is your connection. If you run on USB-stick 3G or 4G broadband, the connection can drop at certain point. I would suggest running the SEnuke over fixed line like DSL or Cable.
If you can have VPS to run your SEnuke, that would be the preferred method. Get a good Windows base VPS. Usually they come with Windows Server OS.
I personally run my SEnuke X on VPS. I got a good Windows Server 2008 machine with 4GB RAM. My SEnuke X submission just runs very smoothly.
Although it is possible, I would suggest not sharing your SEnuke machine with any other program.
There are two main reasons for this:
1. During submission, some pop-up Windows will appear and SEnuke X will kill the window instance.
This is useful because during submission there are some pop-up given my webmaster which are unnecessary and can affect the overall submission. Now, I tried to do other work will my SEnuke running in background. More often, my own application got killed by the SEnuke. Yes there is option to disable the Window killing (we will get to it later); however it will defeat the purpose of SEnuke X having that option. So I just give my full PC to SEnuke X.
However, if you occasionally need to run some analysis, you CAN disable the window killing temporary for few minutes and do some quick work. I normally run my Market samurai research once a day and I use my SEnuke VPS machine to work on Market samurai. This is because Market Samurai does take a lot of analytical data from internet; using my VPS Internet connection, it is just awesome fast.
2. During process submission, SEnuke X uses a lot of processing power and RAM.
You do not want to get distracted while doing your regular work with your PC slowing down occasionally.
Occasionally, site owner that SEnuke perform submission to may put some spyware or malware on their registration site. Before running SEnuke X, always install some kind of Anti Virus and Anti Spyware in your PC. If you want to get free version of Anti Spyware, there is a free version of Anti Spyware called Super Anti Spyware. Alternatively, get a paid anti-virus like Kaspersky or Norton always a good choice.
CCleaner is a must-have tool for every submitter. It is a free program that can clear Internet cache and cookies of your PC. It is very advisable to run CCleaner after every submission. The reasons are:
1. SEnuke will visit same sites in every submission.
If the site owner leaves a cookies on registration, the site owner will know that the PC has been used for registering different account and may banned the further registration. This will decrease our submission success rate.
2. SEnuke visits more than 1000 sites upon every completed submission. Occasionally this will build up temporary Internet files hence reducing our SEnuke PC performance.
With the old SEnuke, it is difficult to clear Internet cache after each submission, but it is a breeze with the new SEnuke X. We will get to that part later in how to automated clearing cache after each project completed.
In summary, please note below when preparing your SEnuke X for first time:
1. Get a good Windows based PC with at least 2GB Ram. 4GB is ideal
2. Get a good broadband connection. 2Mbps DSL link is ideal connection.
3. If you can have access to VPS, it is always best running your SEnuke in VPS
4. Try to give exclusive access of your PC to your SEnuking activity
5. Protect your PC using Anti Virus and Anti Spyware
6. Download and install CCleaner and we can set SEnuke run a CCleaner script to delete temporary Internet cache after every submission.
Incoming search terms:
- senuke x system requirements (127)
- SENuke system requirements (66)
- senuke x requirements (58)
- senuke window killed (30)
- senuke requirements (30)
- senukex system requirements (29)
- senukex requirements (25)
- senuke system requirments (3)
- senuke xcr system requirements (1)
- snuke minimum requirements (1)
- system requirements for senuke (1)
- senuke xr windows xp (1)
- senuke and windows 7 (1)
- senuke system requirement (1)
- senuke requirments (1)
- senuke on xp (1)
- senuke instALLATION (1)
- senuke hardware requirements (1)
- senuke computer requirements (1)
- what are senuke system requirements (1)